CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Laramie County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Jennifer Dawn Black, 52 – Failure to Comply
- John Paul Caviale, 40 – Failure to Maintain Lane, Possession of Open Container, Speeding, DUI
- John Doe – Loitering, Refusing to ID to Police Officer
- Britnee Rayann Gilmore, 26 – Failure to Pay, Probation Violation
- Gordon Samuel Hart III, 45 – Resisting Arrest, Public Intoxication, Open Container, Refusing to Obey, Possession/Use of a Controlled Substance
- Nathan Robert Kallevig, 21 – Parole/Probation Violator Arrest without Warrant
- Amy Denise Manzanares, 36 – Disturbing the Peace and Disturbing Property x2
- Keil Jennings Muir, 38 – Accessory after the Fact: Felony
- Mario Perez, 57 – DUI, Domestic Battery
- Daniel Howard Reed, 57 – Aggravated Assault with Injury with a Deadly Weapon
- William Parnell Slack, 51 – Possession of a Controlled Substance, Intent to Deliver
- Samantha Kay Vinson, 33 – Valid Driver’s License, Reckless Driving, Compulsory Auto Insurance, No Registration, Eluding, Stop Sign, Speeding: 107/75, Failure to Appear
- Tammy Lee Wagoner, 42 – Malicious Mischief, Disturbing the Peace and Disturbing Property, Resisting Arrest