CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Laramie County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Kasey Amy Forsberg, 33 – District Court Warrant: Failure to Appear
- Sarah L. Hunter, 36 – Domestic Battery, Interference with a Peace Officer: No Injury
- Warlance Ironshell, 43 – Interference with a Peace Officer: No Injury
- Nigel Dominic Latham, 40 – Parole/Probation Violator Arrest without Warrant
- Brett Michael Lieurance, 29 – DUI/Drug Court Hold
- Frank Anthony Plada, 54 – NCIC Hold, Loitering: Building/Lot/Street, Refusing to ID to Police Officer
- Donavan Durrell Studer, 25 – Failure to Comply
- Alexandra Villafana, 27 – NCIC Hold, Driving on Suspended License: Second Offense