CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County.
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders or suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Fiona Rose Andrews, 23 – Failure to Pay
- Sherri Amber Chrisman, 41 – Failure to Pay
- Frank Dale Willis, 48 – Possession/Use of Amphetamine-Type Drug, Interference/Obstruction
- Anessa Marie Acevedo, 22 – Domestic Battery
- Palmer Mcilwain Shields, 38 – Failure to Appear
- Jacob Devon Hastings, 27 – District Court Bench Warrant
- William Henry Hill, 67 – Possession of Schedule I/II Narcotic, Possession of Amphetamine-Type Drug: Felony, Possession of Marijuana: Misdemeanor, Possession of Amphetamine-Type Drug: Misdemeanor
- Richard Patrick McDonnell, 67 – Failure to Register as a Sex Offender, Failure to Appear
- James Robert Christian, 31 – Possession of Cocaine/Heroin-Type Drug: Misdemeanor, Possession of a Controlled Substance: Pill or Capsule, Failure to Pay, Probation Revocation
- Nikki Ann Johnson, 43 – Joyriding: Unauthorized Use of Motor Vehicle
- James Andrew Flores, 29 – DUI: Alcohol: Second in 10 Years, Failure to Maintain Lane/Unsafe Lane Change