CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County. The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders, suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature, or information for persons arrested in Laramie County who have bonded or bailed out of the detention center before law enforcement releases the information.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- Christopher Wayne Clark, 54 – Probation Violation
- Robert Edward Green II, 68 – DUI: Third in 10 Years, Speed over Posted
- Lacey A. Martin, 33 – Disturbing the Peace and Disturbing Property
- Zachary Mark Olson, 35 – Failure to Appear
- Timothy Ray Peebles, 46 – NCIC Hold
- My’Kayla La’Shay Ramsey, 20 – Failure to Pay
- Dusty Ray Strickland, 43 – Possession of a Controlled Substance: Pill or Capsule