Climb Wyoming is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly enthusiastic networker and community trailblazer. The ideal candidate is well-grounded in the Cheyenne community and knows how to build and foster relationships to help local families find success. This is the career for you if you’re curious, creative, collaborative, and excited to help your community!
- A community leader who leverages your professional relationships and networking skills to get things done
- Someone who would enjoy cultivating employer relationships and supporting participants in their careers
- A trustworthy leader with strong listening skills
- A creative problem-solver and strategic thinker
- Approachable and positive, and would enjoy working with our participants
- A self-starter who can develop a strong presence for the program in the community
- A collaborator who works efficiently and effectively with teams
- Dedicated to providing the highest level of service to our participants
- Fearlessly committed to open, direct communication and healthy relationships
- Committed to learning and ongoing personal development
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3+ years relevant experience
- Some exposure to low-income population is a plus
- This position will report to the Statewide Director of Programs.
- This is a full-time 40-hour per week position with a salary range of $65,000-$75,000 and benefits that include health insurance, paid time off, and retirement plan.
- Position will close November 26th, 2023.
- Climb Wyoming is an Equal Opportunity Employer.