Needed in our fun, fast-paced clinic where there’s something new every day: YOU!
Teton Therapy is looking for an Occupational Therapist for our Cheyenne clinic.
Our company is growing and needs to add additional team members to ensure our continued success.
Willing to relocate an experienced, dedicated and driven
Teton Therapy believes that the best care of our patients can only happen if our employees are happy and succeeding.
Do you thrive on challenge, growth, opportunity, and serving others? Are you a well-rounded therapist who is willing to learn and grow?
The successful candidate for our Occupational Therapist position will share our passion for helping others and bringing about life-changing experiences in our patients. Guiding our patients through their treatment and helping them reach their peak results through physical and occupational therapy is the ultimate mission at Teton Therapy.
We are also a training facility; you will be provided the opportunity to improve your skills clinically and administratively, as these skills are necessary for today’s changing healthcare environment. We believe that both are important to be a successful therapist.
In return, Teton Therapy team members enjoy a friendly, service-oriented, flexible, and tolerant work environment with plenty of opportunities to progress in their careers. We work together as a team to accommodate the needs and wants of employees to the best of our abilities. Thanks to our amazing locations in Riverton, Lander, and Cheyenne, our therapists work hard and play hard in the limitless recreational opportunities that Wyoming provides.
Teton Therapy not only wants our patients to reach their peak results, we expect our therapists to as well. Does this sound like you?
- Competitive wage based on experience and previous performance
- Student loan reimbursement program
- Relocation package
- Sign-On Bonus Program
- Up to $2500 annual continuing education
- Medical Compensation
- Retirement account
- Paid Time Off
- Bonus Program based on measurable quality and quantity statistics.
- Life insurance policy
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Excellent knowledge of principles and practices of occupational therapy.
- Skilled in orthopedic upper extremity treatment.
- Certified Hand Therapist, Certified Lymphedema Therapist, Women’s Health, or other certifications are beneficial but not required. – willingness to work towards one or all of the above is ideal.
- Trained in Dry needling or willing to be trained
- Skilled in pediatric developmental and behavioral treatment
- Familiarity with ADLs evaluation tools
- Ability to manage patients with different types of personalities
- Current knowledge of treatment practices per discipline and drive to continually learn and grow in the profession
- Professional behavior
- Excellent communication skills – the ability to listen and duplicate what your patients are saying and communicate your treatment plan to the patient
- Ability to manage personal caseload and get compliance to treatment plan from patient/patients family
- Ability to supervise and direct a COTA
- Perform Evaluation/Treatment sessions with patients
- Conducting Free Consultations
- Ensure patients are educated and aware of their condition and prognosis
- Keep patients accountable for therapy attendance and compliance with their plan of care.
- Complete all required documentation of each visit
- Updating plan of care as needed and discharging patients as needed
- Supervising COTA’s and Therapy Technicians
- Listening to and recording patient successes
- Keeping Case management lists up to date.
- Assisting in Marketing efforts as requested by the Marketing department
- Keeping track of individual stats and completing productivity reports