CHEYENNE, Wyo. – The Cheyenne Aquatic Center is set to move forward with a roof replacement project.
The city council authorized a $$182,628.00 agreement with Inman Roofing, Inc. to carry out the project during their Monday, July 27th meeting.
According to a supporting memorandum, five bidders responded to this bid to replace the aquatic center roof. The listed bids are as follows:
Article continues below...
- Front Range Roofing Systems LLC, Greeley, Colorado
- Inman Roofing, Cheyenne, Wyoming
- Douglass Colony Group, Greeley, Colorado
- Krueger Brothers, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Cano Roofing, Meridan, Idaho
The bid tabulation is attached below:
For more information on this bid please follow this link.