CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Here is the latest recent arrests log for law enforcement agencies in Laramie County.
The log represents law enforcement contact with suspects who were arrested, and the recommended charges against them.
The arrest log is not a comprehensive document and may not represent all of the arrests made in a given time period.
The log does not contain information for juvenile offenders or suspects recommended for charges of a sexual nature.
All of those cited or arrested are presumed innocent until convicted in a court of law. Charges are subject to change following official filings from the Laramie County District Attorney’s Office. Information is provided by the Laramie County Sheriff’s Office.
- David Leonard Calverley – Probation Violation
- Charles Craig Gleason – DUI: .08 or Greater as Measured within Two Hours of Stop
- Todd B Leimer – DUI: Alcohol: .08 or Higher: Second in 10 Years, Drive Vehicle within Single Lane
- Bryan Jasper Lester – District Court Warrant: Probation Violation
- Felipe Alfredo Lavato – Violator Arrest without Warrant
- Kristine Liselotte Muller – Failure to Comply, Failure to Pay
- Kenneth Ray Potter Sr. – Public Intoxication
- Chad Thomas Reinhart – Court Order
- Will Robert Travelstead Jr. – Burglary, Vehicles/Articles From: Felony
- Devanny Venzor – Public Intoxication, Underage Individual Buying/Selling/Possessing/Consuming Alcohol, Resisting Arrest