CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Now that the 2023 Legislative General Session has commenced, take a look at some of the House bills that are being sponsored or co-sponsored by Laramie County representatives.
All bills up for deliberation can be viewed at https://wyoleg.gov/Legislation/2023.
Rep. Dan Zwonitzer for District 43
- HB 07: Underage marriage amendments
- HB 76: Licensing boards amendments
- HB 91: News source shield law
Rep. Landon Brown for District 9
- HB 56: Purple Star Schools
- HB 57: Armed forces amendments
- HB 71: Sales tax holiday back to school
- HB 72: Sales tax revisions
- HB 110: Juneteenth state holiday
Rep Clarence Styvar for District 12
Rep. Bill Henderson of District 41
- HB 68: School Zone Crosswalks
Rep. Jeremey Haroldson for District 4
- HB 103: Political party affiliation declaration and changes
- HB 104: Hunting of predatory animals-amendments
- HB 105: Repeal gun free zones and preemption amendments
Reps. Daniel Singh for District 61, Tamara Trujillo for District 44, Ben Hornok for District 42, David Zwonitzer for District 8, Bob Nicholas for District 7, John Eklund for District 10 and Jared Olsen for District 11 are not sponsoring or co-sponsoring any House bills.